Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
The Cycla sweatshirt is quite something! Made from 48% TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres, from wood pulp from certified forests and with closed-loop processes that follow the highest environmental standards. The remaining 52% is organic Cotton. Its soft feel and original high-neck style, make Cycla a highly comfortable and versatile garment.